Notice: Undefined index: random_ads_start_direction in /home/u384102147/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-injection/ad-injection.php on line 1087
Thoughts on 67 steps from Tai Lopez after taking them twice!
Hi, if you’re reading this, you’re probably interested in this 67 steps program from Tai Lopez as i was 5 months ago. We both know that 67$ is not that much money, but no one enjoys throwing this amount of money just down the drain… I’ll try to write here the honest review of this, share my thoughts on it, some suggestions and at the end of the article you should find list of all of the 67 steps and my thoughts, notes and rating of them.
67 steps is not business program
We should get this straight right away, this is not a business program, i’m not sure if he says it the sales video or that it is just on the page some where, but he mentions it. So if you’ve read some review, that Tai didn’t teach him with this any specific method to become a millionare, the person who wrote it, is a MORON.
But lets get back to, why are you here for, what the program gave me/tought me.
67 steps by Tai Lopez REVIEW:
So finally when i bought it, i went and played the first step, to my surprise i watched over seventy minutes of Tai talking and not learning single new thing, it was all introducing the whole program to me and quite frankly repeating a lot of his favorite quotes. If you’re subscibed to his youtube channel, you might know all of them and they most probably annoy you. So the first day was kind of dissapointment, but he talked over and over how important it is to listen and take notes from this program every day, so i was atleast looking forward the next day.
Second day i made a discovery after watching “just” thirty mins of the second step, i had to go somewhere, so i stopped it and later that day i went for a walk and play the audio file from the same minute i stopped, but he talked about something completely different. So i started from the beggining and found out that audio files and video files are not the same ( HE MIGHT FIXED THIS SINCE MY VERSION IS 5 MONTHS OLD, but who knows…), but i watched the end of the video file and it was kind of the same, just that the audio files are usually better edited, so they are usually few minutes shorter. (The audio files were probably recorded another time than the audio files, even that shows you that Tai Lopez put quite some work into this program, because he could just save the audio file from his videos, but he didn’t!)
After this “break threw” i listened to 67 steps every day in the morning with my breakfast and way to gym and to be honest that might have been a mistake, if you’re someone like me and you’re waking up at 4/5 am, don’t do this right away, wait atleast an hour, why? Because when i was taking the round two of sixty seven steps i listened to them in late afternoon or evening, while walking with my dog and i learn or changed a lot more than the first time of this steps, which should be vice versa.
Was it worth the price, or is Tai Lopez scam artist?
I wish i could tell you more insights what it is about, but to be honest those “four pillars:Health, wealth, love and happiness” that Tai talks about, that this program should revolutionized those in your life, they did change to the better. I know most of you don’t care that much about your health, but this was big one for me. I thought that in this area i have nothing to improve on, since it is big passion of mine, but i learned few tips and tricks and the next big thing was, that i was listening to this every day while walking, we all hate cardio, lets be honest, but now i had purpose to get outside and walk. I did something for my brain, my health, my dog was happy and i receive every day atleast one or few great ideas. I’m not saying every idea i got from this program i applied to my life, but i applied a lot of them and i’m seeing changes every day and it is GREAT! Even thought Tai didn’t reveal any simply method that will make you millioaner instantly, but i applied many ideas to my life, change a lot of my relation ships, not just with my family, but friends and people around me and because of this i got several business opportunities i wouldn’t have.
What else was this good for?
I procrastinate a lot, and unfortuantely i didn’t find any super secret method how to get rid of procrastination from this, i was so motivated for 67 days, because i needed to have my work done before i go out and listen to the next step, but while i was listening to these audio files, i felt goose pumps many times, so most of the time, when i was finished with the next step i came back to work again.
So what are my final words about the 67 steps/Tai Lopez scam?
It is a legit program, which will surely learn you many things and as Tai says, will revire your brain / thought process. If you heard from anyone that this is a scam, he most likely didn’t bought it and if someone says to you, that he bought it and it was waste of money, he might be deaf or he just expected that he will listen an hour worth of audio for 67 days and he’ll become a millianere and funny thing about this is, that he most probably quit after few days =D, so please don’t listen to these people, i’m not saying that Tai is a “saint” and never did anything wrong in his life, but this is good educational program for a decent price, but if you’re looking for method to get millionare over night, just save your time and money and don’t buy it. I definetly earn more money because of this expirience and knowledge i got.
And i forgot to mention, every one who buys 67 steps program will receive from Tai Lopez for free Smart reading course, it contains six fifteen minute videos, which will teach you smart reading, which Tai “invented”, because it is a bit different from SPEED READING! Again to share with you my thoughts, i took this course too, but this is just not for me, maybe i’ll take the course later on, maybe next year and see if i’ll like it, but at the moment, this is just not for me.
And last thing you will receive is these 16 bonuses:
- Speed Reading Wizardy (audio)
- How To Take Your Business To 10million and Beyond (audio)
- Man on the moon mindset(audio)
- The salary slave(audio)
- It’s all reps and sets(audio)
- Make the plane go(audio)
- Create momentun(audio)
- Everything is your fault(audio)
- Respect the seasons of life(audio)
- Static Interference(audio)
- Worth A damn(audio)
- Deserve it factor(audio)
- The world in your image(audio)
- Once in a lifetime opportunity(audio)
- Do your chores (audio)
- Tai Lopez’s interview with Joel Salatin (video)
List of the steps and my thoughts on them:
- This is the INTRO OF 67 steps, you must watch it in VIDEO, there is no audio file for this one
- First legit step The billionire’s Brain and Jennifer Lopez Voice, this is both in audio file and video, but the video has “newer version” – Not so great step in my eyes, but he recomends here 2 or 3 great books
- Blze-Footed Booby Birds, ESS and The Five houndret year old mind – This is one of the greatest steps, Evolutinary stable strategy and the 500 year old mindset are one of the best parts of this program
- Sam Walton’s night in a brazilian Jail, stealing from McDonalds – Great step, full of briliant ideas that you can apply in your business or even at your work place
- Picasso’s Rising tide and The law of 33% – over all good step, more info on the law of thirty three %, you can watch it here for free:
- My Poor Friends and Cameron Diaz’s Parrot — I REALIZED THAT COMMENTING ON EACH STEP IS KIND OF STUPID I WILL LIST HERE ONLY THE NAMES OF THE STEPS THAT HELPED ME THE MOST OR I LIKED THE MOST
- Sculpture vs. The Lottery and The Anthropic Media Bias
- Martin Seligman’s Salary Slave and Learned Helplessness
- The Integrated Good Life and The Four Pillars Of Eudaimonia
- Warren Buffett’s Book-A-Day Diet and Making War With A Multitude Of Counse
- Stoic vs Epicurean Arnolds 1000 Reps Apache Cold Showers and the Sparta
- Elon Musks 14-Hour Workday vs. The 4-Hour Workweek
- Richard Bransons Hurricane & The Imaginary World Of Kanye West
- Joel Salatin On Nature Laughing Last, The Respect Of Seasons, and The T
- The Frontman & The Two Ways To Pick Your Trench Mate
- Peter Drucker, The Cluttered Attic And The Invention Of Rules
- Slot Machine Probability & Chasing The Mirage
- Delegating To Shalini & Sam Waltons Over-The-Shoulder Style
- Teaching Pigs To Fly & Pushing On Strings
- Bill Gates & The Ten Dark Years
- Ignoring The Ninety-Nine, & The One-Tenth Rule
- The Sucker In The Room & The Lollapalooza Effect
- Why Restaurants Fail
- Throwing Idiots To The Crocodiles
- Donuts, A $250,000 Check, And General Eisenhower
- Practical Pessimism, Paris Hilton’s Grandfather, & Contemplating The Do
- Six Pack Of The Mind
- Allan Nations 1,000 Sheep And Not Doing It Small
- The 5% Tweak, Nothing Janky, & When Good Enough is Perfect
- Why Jay Z And Warren Buffet Like Baseball
- Pareto Efficiencies & The Business Triple Entente
- The Second Rule Is Never Forget The First Rule
- he 7 Habits Of Highly Unsuccessful People & The Tardy Tree Sloth
- Death By Faint Praise and Charlie Munger’s Grandfather
- The $495,000 Honda Accord
- $20 Billion Gift From Strangers & Building Forgiveness Into The Land
- Alexander the Great’s Aggression and The Truth About Your Age
- Forgetting Whos In The Room
- The Pierian Spring & From Whence Cometh The Pride
- Elvis Presley & The Persistent Widow
As you can see i enjoy or i think more than half of those steps are benefitial, maybe if you’re not subscribed to Tia Lopezs youtube channel and you didn’t read any of his suggested books, you might learn more than me, but i was already introduced or knowledge about few of the ideas he talked about (=.
For those of you, who bought or are going to buy 67 steps, do something for your health and listen to it, while you’re walking, you will feel great after words and you will do finally something not just for your body or your mind, it will be finally win win situation. But please don’t listen to these steps, while running or riding a bike, i don’t beleive that you can pay attention enought, maybe if you go for round two of this program, yes than you might try it and see if you benefit from it, but i definetly wounld’t start with it.
Thank you for reading, hope this article helped you with choosing if you should buy it or not.
At the end of this article, i would just like to give a small rant about that 67 steps scam reviews or tai lopez scam. All those articles you find online with those titles, are usually fishing for views or they are trying to sell you his program or some “better”.. Even i did that, i wrote review based on other reviews i found online and put them here on my website and i thought it will bring me views, but when i was making those articles i was reading the same BS articles on other websites, all of those websites have wrote the same BS, so i thought to my self, did videos from Tai Lopez helped me? The answer was yes, so i “gambled” my 67$ with buying this and it was worth it (luckily =D, if you read this so far, thanks for your attention, sorry for my english, i’m not native speaker and have a nice day my friend!)
This is what i meant by, that he wasn’t probalby always such a good guy (the saint reference) Elite Global Dating LLC owned by him..